The Bateaux-Mouches company offers many boat trips, cruises, and dinner-cruises in Paris. It’s the most famous river
There are several options:
The 1-hour Bateaux-Mouches boat tour
Board a boat owned by the most famous boat company for a trip on the Seine and enjoy an amazing view of the most beautiful monuments of Paris.
You can also enjoy an audio guide during your trip.
Departures are from the Conference port located between the Pont de l’Alma bridge and the Pont des Invalides.
Prices for Bateaux-Mouches sightseeing tours
- Adult price: €15
- Child price: €6
You’ll cruise past many sights in the city of light such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Orsay Museum, the Conciergerie and Notre Dame de Paris… You’ll also sail very close to the Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint-Louis and under the Pont Neuf, the Alexandre III bridge and the Pont des Arts.
Timetables for Bateaux-Mouche 1-hour tour
From 1st April to 30th September: every 30 or 45 minutes
- 10:15am -11:00am – 11:30am – 12:15pm
- 1:00pm – 1:45pm – 2:30pm – 3:00pm
- 3:30pm – 4:00pm – 4:30pm – 5:00pm
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm – 6:30pm – 7:00pm
- Then every 20 minutes (approximately) from 7:00pm to 10:30pm
In summer, you can take a trip on a Bateaux-Mouches at night as the last departure is at 10:30pm.
From 1st October to 31st March: every 45 minutes or 1 hour
- 11:00am – 12:00noon – 1:00pm – 1:45pm – 2:30pm
- 3:15pm – 4:00pm – 4:45pm – 5:30pm
- 6:15pm – 7:00pm – 7:45pm – 8:30pm – 9:20pm
- Additional departures at the weekends from 10:15am
As night draws in fairly early in winter, you can enjoy the illuminations from 5:00pm in December.
A lunch cruise on the Paris Bateaux-Mouches
On weekends and public holidays, Bateaux-Mouches offers “Douce-France” lunches in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
The cruise lasts 2 hours and starts at 1:00pm. Boarding is from 12:00noon
Prices for lunch cruises on the Bateaux-Mouches
- Adult price: €69
- Child price: €34
Bateaux Mouches Dinner cruises in Paris
Dinner cruises offered by the Bateaux-Mouches company take place in the ideal setting for a romantic dinner with a view of the Paris illuminations.
Also, take this opportunity to enjoy a gourmet meal with friends or family.The company’s boats offer a 360° view of the capital.
You need to be dressed smartly for the dinner cruises (sportswear isn’t acceptable).
There are 3 dinner menus on board the Bateaux-Mouches
- The 6:00pm dinner cruise – price: €75 (not available now)
- The Prestige dinner – departs at 8:30pm – price: €105
- The Excellence dinner with champagne – departs at 8:30pm – price: €139
BATEAUX-MOUCHES ADDRESS AND PORT OF DEPARTURE
Port de la Conference, 75008 Paris
Metro Alma-Marceau or Invalides
View our guide to choose your trip or cruise on board these lovely Paris boats.
You can also check out our selection of activities and things to do in Paris.