Don’t miss a lunch cruise on the Bateaux Mouches during your visit to Paris. Those river boats appeared for the first time in 1867 during the Universal Exhibition. The Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches® was founded in 1950. It has welcomed thousands of visitors for a cruise on the Seine, lunch on a bateau mouche (fly boat) or dinner on the Seine river.
Read our tips to enjoy a Bateau Mouche lunch during a unique and elegant lunch cruise: prices, route, review,
Bateaux Mouches lunch cruise route and review
The Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches® offers you a lunch cruise formula which includes a meal made with quality products as well as a cruise on the Seine for one hour and 45 minutes.
If you want to celebrate a special event (a birthday, family reunion, business lunch, etc.) during a lunch or a dinner cruise, a unique menu should be chosen beforehand for groups 14 people or more.
Your table at the very front of the boat will give you the chance to discover or rediscover the symbolic monuments of the capital. The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre museum, the Arc de Triomphe or even Notre Dame of Paris will offer you an original visit of Paris on board a finely-decorated barge boat.
Douce France Lunch Menu
The lunch cruise is a good opportunity to taste french traditional cuisine.
- A glass of wine: Castel Mouche
- Starter/dish/cheese or dessert
- A bottle of wine for two people (L’Oracle Chardonnay IGP Pays D’Oc or Lacustre Pinot noir IGP Pays D’Oc)
- A bottle of Evian for 2 people or 1 soft (33 cl) for 1 person
- Coffee or tea
Bateaux Mouches Lunch cruise price
- Adult price: 60€/person
- Kids’ menu: 37€/ per kid
Our advice: book in advance !
Practical Information on Bateaux Mouches lunch Cruise
- Lunch cruise available on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
- Business attire appreciated
- Pont de l’Alma boarding– Paris 8th
- Boarding time: between 12:15 and 12:45 pm
- Departure: 1 pm
- Return to the quay : 2:45 pm
Read also :
HAS THIS ARTICLE HELPED YOU? SHARE IT