You are visiting soon Paris and planning your trip? Find tips about metro in Paris, zones, lines, ticket prices, visit pass and detailed maps for 2018.
As you can see in the map, there are 14 lines in Paris metro and 2 Tramway (T2 an T3). There are also express trains (RER A, RER B, RERC and RER D).
Paris metro Map
Paris visite pass and Paris metro tickets
Depending on the area you choose, Paris visit pass allows you to travel on:
- Subway lines
- RER lines (RATP and SNCF)
- Transilien SNCF lines
- The bus (and tram) Île-de-France (RATP and OPTILE) except those of Jetbus networks Allobus, Roissy CDG, tourist circuits and finally Air France)
- The Orly Val (connecting Orly Airport to the RER B)
- The Montmartre Funicular.
Paris Visite pass allows you to benefit from € 100 discount with 13 partners, just by presenting your valid title.
You can book there a Paris Museum Pass and have many discounts.
Get for example:
- 20% discount on entry to the Arc de Triomphe
- 20% discount on standard ticket for Disneyland Paris
- 30% discount on entry to the Tour Montparnasse
You can also read our guide to visit Paris in 4 or 5 days.
Ticket prices for 2018
- 1 single ticket: 1.90 €
- 10 single tickets: 14.90 €(kids : 7.45€)
Paris Visite metro pass prices for 2018
Zone 1 to 3 : for Metro in Paris center
- 1 day: 12€ (kids : 5.80€)
- 2 days: 19.50€ (kids : 9.75€)
- 3 days: 26.65€ (kids : 13.30€)
- 5 days: 38.35€ (kids: 19.15€)
Zone 1 to 5 : for Metro in Paris & suburbs (Airports included)
- 1 day: 25.25€ (kids : 12.60€)
- 2 days: 38.35€ (kids : 19.15€)
- 3 days: 53.75€ (kids : 26.85€)
- 5 days: 65.80€ (kids: 32.90€)
Paris Metro Zones
There is five zones in Paris transportation Service.
Service called Metro operate only in Zones 1 and 2.
Those zones are located in Paris intramuros and its nearest suburbs.
For Example, if you access Saint-Denis and la Défense with le metro, your are in Zone 2. But if your access them with RER and bus, your are in zone 3.