Thinking about going clothes shopping in Paris? We have compiled a list of women’s fashion shops in Paris to help you. Here, you will find more affordable as well as high-end options.
Paris’ Multi-brand Women’s Fashion Stores
Find inspiration in this list of Parisian fashion outlets which offer multiple brands.
On the left bank, pop in to Brand Bazar where you will find a vast array of big French and international brands. You can also shop online at brandbazar.com.
Next to the right bank, you will find some lovely multi-label stores such as So We Are. The retailer has a large selection of European brands in their charming boutique situated in Paris’ 11th arrondissement.
On the same side of the Seine, Anne & Marion, the boutique of 2 Parisian stylists, offer their own creations as well as those of other designers (including Petite Mendigote, Nat et Nin, and Grace and Mila). Their style is generally preppy and quintessentially Parisian.
You can be sure to find that speciall gift or beautiful dress in Abou d’Abi Bazar. They have one store in the commercial quarter of le Marais, and another in the 5th arrondissement.
Stroll along the rue de Rochechouart and discover Camille & Margaux. Located in the 9th arrondissement, this boutique offers a fantastic collection of clothing, jewelry, and leather goods.
In the quarter of Etienne Marcel, don’t miss Woop Store. Recently opened by 2 trendy young women, it is full of fashion from all over the world.
In Les Voltigeuses, Camille Lafond and Eugénie Allez invite Parisians to discover their selection of women’s garments from various designers at an affordable price.
Read also Top Shopping places in Paris.
- Brand Bazar – 33 rue de Sèvres Paris 6 (Métro Sèvres Babylone)
- So We Are – 40 rue de Charonnne Paris 11 (Métro Bastille or Ledru-rollin)
- Camille & Margaux – 45 rue de Rochechouart Paris 9 (Métro Cadet)
- Woop Store – 13 rue Tiquetonne Paris 2 (Métro Etienne Marcel)
- Les Voltigeuses 55 rue des Petites Ecuries Paris 10 (Métro Bonne Nouvelle)
Fashion Stores for the Trendy Woman on a Budget
Are you a fashionista but don’t want your hobby to bankrupt you? Head out to see what big-brand outlets and thrift stores have for you.
Do your good deed for the day and get a good deal from BIS Boutique Solidaire. They have 2 premises in Pari, one in the 9th arrondissement and the other in le Marais.
Violette & Leonie, le Marais’ chic boutique, allows you to be fashionable for less.
Want to have a look around? Take a tour of the Mamie Blue thrift shop and find that unique piece. You could also visit our favourite thrift shop in le Marais: Vintage Désir. Also known as the “barber” in reference to the logo, it sells fashionable goods from 5 euros. With friendly staff, it’s not one to miss!
Read also Top Thrift stores in Paris.
- BIS Boutique Solidaire – 7 Boulevard du Temple Paris 3 (Métro Oberkampf – St Sébastien Froissart)
- Violette & Leonie – 114 rue de Turenne Paris 3 (Métro Filles du Calvaire)
- Mamie Blue – 69 rue Rochechouart Paris 9 (Métro Anvers)
- Vintage Désir – 39 rue des Rosiers Paris 4 (Métro Saint Paul)
Be sure not to miss the outlet stores of your favourite brands. The Maje and Les Petites outlets are located at the top of rue des Martyrs and rue de Marseille.
At the bottom of the hill, you will find Surplus A.P.C. for a more minimalist look.
>Have a read of our guide to Outlet Stores in Paris
Paris Designer Boutiques
Parisians are going mad about the brand Des Petits Hauts and COS because of their pure-look clothing.
Isabel Marant offers more high-end fashion, but attracts shoppers with its urban style which takes inspiration from the masculine wardrobe.
American Apparel and its simple, good-value creations is a good alternative to the big names of fast fashion.
- Des Petits Hauts – 24 rue de Sévigné (Marais). 10 rue Montmartre (Les Halles). rue Keller (Bastille). rue Beaurepaire (Canal St Martin).
- Isabel Marant – 47 rue de Saintoinge (Marais). 16 rue de Charonne (Bastille). 1 rue Jacob (Saint-Germain). 151 avenue Victor Hugo ( 16th arrondissement).
- American Apparel – 6 stores in Paris: 123 rue Vielle du Temple, 10 rue Beaurepaire, Place du Marché St-Honoré,7 rue Gozlin (Saint Germain), 82 avenue Victor Hugo (16th arrondissement)
Luxury and High-End Ladies’ Fashion in Paris
Whether you are looking to treat yourself or simply look around, have a look at our selection of high-end shopping in the Fashion Capital.
La Suite 341 offers collections from Sadro, Maje, and Claudie Pierlot. These 3 brands come together to bring you a concept store in the 13th arrondissement which will save you a lot of time!
In the 7th arrondissement, in Saint-Germain des Près, discover a fashionable Parisian selection in Inès de la Fressange. With a fun atmosphere, here you can find fashion and the art of living.
Put your faith in Marie Gas who, in her boutique By Marie offers items and designers chosen for their know-how and sophistication.
For a true luxury experience in the French capital, here are 3 must-visit boutiques. First have a wander around L’éclaireur, founded by Martine and Armand Hadida. Their 6 shops bend the rules of fashion.
Next, visit Colette for a truly eclectic shopping experience. The store is a Pandora’s box of contemporary art and fashion, where you will find an up-to-date selection of items.
Finally, the luxurious Montaigne Market is the fashion centre of the triangle d’or (golden triangle). It offers a wide range of deluxe and current pieces over its 800m2 premises.
- Suite 341 – 2 stores: 3 rue des Rosiers Paris 4 – 38 avenue des Gobelines Paris 13.
- Inès de la Fressange – 24 rue Grenelle Paris 7.
- Colette – 213 rue Saint Honoré.
- Montaigne Market – 57 avenue Montaigne 75008 Paris.