After the terrorist attacks in Paris we stand for victims and their families.
Paris is in state of emergency, many public venues are closed :museums, monuments, schools, stadiums, concert venues, swimming pools, food markets.
Many shop are also closed on Sat. 14 Nov.
Many metro stations around the place de la République are closed (République, Temple, Parmentier, Jacques Bonsergent, Oberkampf, Rue du Calvaire, Strasbourg-Saint-Denis, Goncourt, Arts et Métiers, Saint-Sébastien-Froissart, St-Amboise …).
For emergency info:
- tel: 0800 40 60 05
- radio frequency: 107.1 FM
- For Tourists : 01 45 55 80 00
- For their family : +33(0)1 45 50 34 60
- People looking for hospitalized : 01 40 27 40 27
- more info on: paris.fr
The prefecture instructions:
- be careful
- avoid going out
- underway events should be canceled